In its second year, ANDREC will unite Colombia's government stakeholders and early stage renewable energy developers, consultants and operators with a host of international players from project development, investment and technology manufacturers.
● Colombia's regulatory landscape
● Technical challenges for solar developments
● The prospects for utility scale project development in wind and solar
● Best practices for EPC selection, construction, operation and maintenance for wind farms
● The development of distributed generation and prospects for residential solar