• Four major components: post, girder assembly, rail, strut.
• 25% increase in girder strength
• 40% increase in purlin spans
• Standardized hardware, reduces installation time
• Fewer trucks, less to manage, unload, and deploy
• 12% reduction in man hours
Unlike any steel PV mounting system on the market, the CP-GM5 design is a direct result of customer and installer feedback, combined with years of engineering and manufacturing experience.
The CP-GM5 design principals include: simple components, larger spans between foundations, and hardware standardization to reduce the number of part variables
Reduction of Piles, Means Reduction of Costs
Based on initial findings, the average utility-scale layout will experience a pile (foundation) quantity reduction of 20% and capture the following cost efficiencies:
• Reduced manufacturing time/cost savings
• Reduced freight time, weight/cost savings
• Site deployment time/cost savings
• Installation time/cost savings
In order to speed installation time in the field, Corigy pre-assembles all the components we can before shipping.
• Fewer touch points in the field reduces install time, saving installation costs
• Less loose hardware in field reduces material loss on site
Intuitive Design Features
Through the years, Corigy has taken customer and installer feedback seriously. Within the CP-GM5 design are visual quality assurance measuresincorporated during manufacturing into the system.
What this means for our customers is:
• Part identification numbers on every major component to clearly identify the part and the location for installation
• Embedment depth call-out (score line) on piles—provides a clear visual quality control indicator, increasing installation efficiency and reducing margin of error
• Torque check clips provides a simplified visual quality control check during installation reducing the need for manual torque checks
Safety and Ergonomic Improvements
It is well known that falls from elevated surfaces, such as from ladders, are one of the leading causes of occupational fatalities and injuries (OSHA).
Corigy has designed the CP-GM5 system to allow the option of module installation either from the top-down or bottom-up, reducing the necessity for ladders or scaffolding, and thereby reducing the likelihood of injuries during installation.
● Ground Mounting System
● Roof Mounting System
● Ground Screw
Corigy owns an international research and development department,with a group of high-tech professional technical elites and an experienced engineer who worked for a large solar mounting structures supplier in Japan before as a leader.We attach great importance to applying high-tech advanced equipment and bringing in high-grade,advanced talented persons,to offer customers kinds of very nice and cost-efficient solar mounting structures to meet their needs and requirements perfectly.
With 8000m² factory area and large company capacity,Corigy has---
---lab to ensure high quality of raw materials and semi-finished products and finished products,
---aluminum factory with oxidation line,foundry production line and full-auto production line making us to produce every aluminum product by ourselves,and making us to control every step during the production to ensure high quality of our products,as well as allowing us to offer more favorable prices to our customers.
---stainless steel factory,with galvanizing line,coating production line and full-auto production line.With this factory,we manufacture every steel product by ourselves,and we keep serious at every processing during the production to make sure that all products are high quality,we try our best to quote the best prices to our customers,too,to reach win-win.
---manufacturing factory with advanced cutting machine,eyelet machine and full-auto production line making us to customized produce goods for different customers with different requirements,to meet their needs perfectly.
Our annual production is around 200MW,so we can meet customers' large needs and can finish larger orders at a short time.
Corigy export about 4 MW solar products to foreign countries every month.
Products will be pre-assembled by CORIGY before shipment, packed with carton boxes and iron racks, and delivery on time.