Expogroup is a full service exhibition organiser with over eighteen years experience in International. Trade Exhibitions and Events. Our current portfolio includes 20 annual exhibitions from a diverse range of industries being held across the Middle East & Africa.
Completing 20 years in the industry, Expogroup has spread its network in more than 37 countries managing more than 20 trade fairs annually in various counties. Most of the hard work was done in absence of modern communication systems.
● Solar Technology & Manufacturing ● Solar Panels ● Project Installations ● Storage/ Batteries ● Accessories ● Street/ Traffic/ BillboardStreet/ Traffic/ Billboard ● Rural Power Generation ● Emergency Lighting ● Compact Systems for Residential, Commercial & Industrial Purposes ● Solar Consumer Products
● 11:00 – 11:05: Opening remarks and introduction to Energy Talk Africa 2018.
● 11:05 – 11:20: Oil & Gas Mr. Martin Heya, Commissioner for Petroleum – Ministry for Energy & Petroleum. Topic: "The future of the Oil & Gas sector in Kenya".
● 11:20 – 11:35: Power & Energy Mr. Charles N. Kahuthu, CEO & Regional Coordinator - East African Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture (EACCIA). Topic: "The Role of Public Private Partnerships in Power & Energy Projects".
● 11:35 – 11:50: Solar Eng. Samson M. Kasanga, Assistant Director - Directorate of Renewable Energy, Ministry of Energy and Petroleum. Topic: "The Role of Renewable Energy in Sustainable Green Solutions".
● 11:50 – 12:05: Oil & Gas Mr. Richard Lipski, International Sales Manager – Tank Monitoring Team - Aiut Sp. Z o.o. Topic: "Wireless Tank Monitoring as a tool contributing to significant cost savings & protection against fraud in LPG and Oil distribution process".
● 12:05 – 12:35: Power & Energy Dr. (Eng.) Joseph Siror, General Manager, Technical Services - Kenya Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd. (KETRACO). Topic: "The Role of KETRACO in powering Africa".
● 12:35 – 12:55: Power & Energy Mr. Eustace Njeru, Deputy Manager, Renewable Energy - Energy Regulatory Commission, Kenya. Topic: "The Role of Regulation in Sustainable Energy Management".
● 12:55 – 13:10: Power & Energy Ms. Tina Nduta, Founder – East Africa Extractives Network. Topic: "How the Effects of Climate Change are increasingly manifesting in our lives and why businesses should adopt environmentally sustainable policies as good business practice".
● 13:10 – 13:25: Power & Energy Mr. David Mugambi, Director Business & ICT Development - Konza Technopolis Development Authority (KoTDA). Topic: "Powering KONZA".
● 13:25 – 13:40: Power & Energy Mr. David Muthike, Strategy and Business Performance Director – KENGEN. Topic: "KENGEN’s Green Portfolio".
● 13:40 – Lunch & Refreshments All presentations will be followed by a brief Q&A session with each speaker.
● Architects/ Engineers ● Co-generators/ Self-generators ● Consulting Firms ● Financial Firms ● Government Local/ State/ Federal ● Construction & Maintenance Contractors ● Fuel Suppliers ● Independent Power Producers ● Original Equipment Manufacturers ● Power Industry Consultants ● Power Plant Designers ● Project Developers ● Research and Development Organizations ● Human Resource Managers and Recruiters ● Equipment Inspection and Repair Specialists ● Construction Contractors ● Maintenance Service Providers ● Operations Service Providers ● IT Specialists ● Equipment Inspection and Repair Specialists ● Construction Contractors ● Maintenance Service Providers ● Operations Service Providers ● And others